Saturday, January 30, 2016

He's Tailor-made

I've found that Jesus is all that I need and is perfectly suited to my needs. Whether I am sick in body or emotions and deeply troubled and need peace, Jesus meets me right where I am and He heals me with 'Himself'. For instance, He is called:

Jehovah - Rapha The LORD who heals.
Psalms 103:3 "Who forgiveth all thine iniquitieswho healeth all thy diseases;"
And
Jehovah - Shalom The LORD our Peace.
John 14:27 "Peace I leave with youmy peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."  Have the 'Jesus kind of peace'.

So, how can Jesus our Lord meet you exactly where you are today? Are you in want? Do you hunger for direction and guidance? Please be comforted and know that His name also is:

Jehovah - Jireh The LORD will provide. 
Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
And
Jehovah - Roi The LORD my shepherd.
Psalms 23:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want."

Amen?! I'm so glad He's able and He is Tailor-made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not vs. Real Faith

I remember that childhood game we used to play with flowers. We would pull its petals going in tandem saying, “He loves me, he loves me not,...