Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Joyce Meyers.... Seven Secrets of a Confident Women



The Lord said to me that this would be a season to learn to 'trust'.  As I submitted to the process in this season therefore, and of learning to trust on a deeper level, not only in Him but in every aspect of my live, I soon realized that a mistrusting mindset with fruits of insecurity, is the root of fearful thoughts and attitudes.  So I prayed that God would teach me how to unlearn 'fear' and teach me to how to trust.  You know, how does it look and feel and behave?  Soon, praise the Lord, wouldn't you know it, as I lie in bed with the cold/flu bug that's been going around and which has left me with zero energy to get up and get dressed, this archived message appears in my devotional e-subscriptions.  I guess this is where I need to be today.  May you be blessed and encouraged too.
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not vs. Real Faith

I remember that childhood game we used to play with flowers. We would pull its petals going in tandem saying, “He loves me, he loves me not,...