Thursday, March 19, 2015

I was so concerned, but God..

He showed me His promise after I prayed:
2 Samuel 22:33-34 (WEB)
33 God is my strong fortress. He makes my way perfect.
34 He makes his feet like hinds’ feet, and sets me on my high places.

I don't have to worry, I don't have to fret, and I don't have to be concerned about things not working out. I will not fail because he strengthens me and He's steadied me. God provides all the strength I need and the power I need to do His will. I can 'walk out' His purposes and plans for my life. What plans and purposes are asking the Lord to make happen and to help you with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not vs. Real Faith

I remember that childhood game we used to play with flowers. We would pull its petals going in tandem saying, “He loves me, he loves me not,...