Saturday, April 2, 2016

God's Masterpiece - Me!

Last week at our Women's Fellowship, Pastor Madelyn gave us an outline of her message, "Affirming the Jewel". One of the points said "God considers you a masterpiece." Well after falling off my diet and my favorite jeans not fitting with my gray roots showing, I'm wasn't feeling much like a masterpiece! But I came to understand that day, thank God lol, being his masterpiece is so much more than that!

Being His masterpiece is not merely external creation, it's also my gifts, my talents, my personality, and my heart. My heart of love for Him and for others. And His blueprint design for me was drafted long ago, even before time began! Ephesians chapter 2 verse 10 tells us,  "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them." Instead the enemy would have me thinking that all my choices for chocolate would tank all my efforts for perfection. Lies!

As Joyce Meyer asserted, "Just because you and I have made mistakes or have trouble in our lives does not mean that God's plan has changed, it's still there all we have to do is get back in it by trusting and obeying Him."

Thank you God for your plans for me and for making me perfect for exactly my purpose and for my destiny. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not vs. Real Faith

I remember that childhood game we used to play with flowers. We would pull its petals going in tandem saying, “He loves me, he loves me not,...