Saturday, March 12, 2016

Feelings...uugh

My feelings have been saying that I'm losing steam, I'm off course and in danger of missing it. But God's promise in Jeremiah 29 verse 11 reminds and comforts me again. I have assurance that I will not forfeit His plans. His blessing to me today is "rest". I am not going to miss it - for He knows the plans (the way, the course, and each step towards and in the right direction to my unique blessings) for my life. I can completely fall back in his arms – He will not drop me or let me fall. Jeremiah 29:11

My feelings aren't a good compass; Yes, I have been in the 'wilderness' but I am headed somewhere and in the right direction!  Amen.

https://abide.is/prayer/q437ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not vs. Real Faith

I remember that childhood game we used to play with flowers. We would pull its petals going in tandem saying, “He loves me, he loves me not,...