Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Wrap It Up

The Lord decrees to me today  "No longer be hampered by earthly and temporary passions - distractions, addictions, heart-throbs and codependencies and the such that won't last, are wasteful, and subject to rot." Yes, I put these things away and will instead turn my heart towards heaven - on heavens treasures like peace, joy, life and abundance - on Christ himself. Amen!

“Do not gather and heap up and store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust and worm consume and destroy, and where thieves break through and steal. But gather and heap up and store for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust nor worm consume and destroy, and where thieves do not break through and steal; For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not vs. Real Faith

I remember that childhood game we used to play with flowers. We would pull its petals going in tandem saying, “He loves me, he loves me not,...