Wednesday, December 9, 2015

We Have Received the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit: This is No Small Thing



In all of God's creation, the birds, the trees, the oceans, the sun, moon and sky, nothing else besides man has received his Holy Spirit. We have been filled with HIS Spirit. Yes, I speak in tongue's, and yes have fallen out under the anointing, but more importantly, He healed, delivered and restored me from addiction, He raised my Lord Jesus from the grave after three days by His Spirit and by this same Spirit conceived in Mary my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ - Emmanuel, God with us. No, it is no small thing this gift of the Holy Spirit! We are 'new creations' most certainly.

 His kingdom will have no end." 34Mary said to the angel, "How can this be, since I am a virgin?" 35The angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.…

No comments:

Post a Comment

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not vs. Real Faith

I remember that childhood game we used to play with flowers. We would pull its petals going in tandem saying, “He loves me, he loves me not,...