Saturday, July 30, 2016

Are We There Yet?

Have you ever felt like you've gone around the block a million times and the scenery isn't changing? Has it ever seemed as if you were in the wilderness making many trips around the mountain? I can truly say that I have. Even more bewildering are my thoughts and emotions at times where I've glanced back over my shoulder, longing for the Egypt I was delivered from because of how long it seemed to be taking to just, get there! I feel like a kid in the back seat of a car on a road trip asking, “Are we there yet, are we there yet?"

Thankfully, by the Lord’s grace, He's enabled me to continue this journey, buckle down and stay the course. It’s not a time to put it in ‘park’ but now is the time to move forward. It's the season of breakthrough and yet it is the season of rest - resting in His provision and resting on His promises.

Today His Grace is upon us to be successful at moving on and I will strike while the iron is hot. I will move through the open door. Surely is a good thing to reach out to the open hand of our Lord and obtain the blessing while it is open and let Him lead us and guide us. He can lead and guide because He knows the way - He's made the way!  He IS THE WAY.

The Angel of the Lord is stirring the pool of Bethesda and I will step down into its waters and be healed. Do we trust Him? Most certainly He will bless us and lead us all the way into the Promised Land.

It is written, He knows the plans He has for us. Plans to bless and prosperous us and not to harm us. To give us hope and future. Jeremiah 29:11

Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be. Job 8:7

For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing; and all the trees of the fields shall clap their hands.
Isaiah 55:12


No comments:

Post a Comment

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not vs. Real Faith

I remember that childhood game we used to play with flowers. We would pull its petals going in tandem saying, “He loves me, he loves me not,...