Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Love always...

I know the world whispers in your ear that what you possess defines who you are, and that your appearance determines your worth. This is a lie, My love. Every shade, shape, and color reflects My glory. 
Know that the generations to come will not remember you for the efforts you placed on your outward appearance or for the things you accumulated but for what you gave and for Who you reflected inwardly. In fact, the harder you strive to perfect your image and to have more things, the more fearful and insecure you will be about who you really are and why you are ultimately here. 
I am in you and you are in Me. I will give you all that you need. Now go and walk through this life in complete confidence that I have uniquely equipped you with all you will ever need to impact the world and the lives of those around you.
Love always,

Your King and your Confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not vs. Real Faith

I remember that childhood game we used to play with flowers. We would pull its petals going in tandem saying, “He loves me, he loves me not,...