Wednesday, June 14, 2017

We Need Rain

I pray for rain. I pray for spiritual rain. We need the rain to water the seeds of faith sown in the fields of our hearts and the seeds of His Word. The seeds of faith need to be watered. The heat of the sun is coming and the foul of the air will eat up the seed before it takes root. 

Also, Rain has a dual implication. First as refreshing where there has been dryness and barrenness (Joel 2:23-29). Second, as restoration where there has been loss (Isa. 28:11-12).*

"Holy Spirit, we pray for Your rain to water the seeds in the soil of our hearts so that  The Word of the Lord takes root, produces fruit and spreads throughout the earth. We ask for restoration and where there is dryness, barrenness or loss we asked for refreshing. 
Thank You Lord, in Jesus name, amen."

 “You heavens above, rain down my righteousness;
    let the clouds shower it down.
Let the earth open wide,
    let salvation spring up,
let righteousness flourish with it;
    I, the Lord, have created it.
Isaiah 45:8


No comments:

Post a Comment

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not vs. Real Faith

I remember that childhood game we used to play with flowers. We would pull its petals going in tandem saying, “He loves me, he loves me not,...