Saturday, November 14, 2015

Don't despise your prayers!


The Lord said to me, “Don't despise  your  prayers,” and I suppose that in a shame-based culture it’s natural to want to conceal our deep needs by telling ourselves that we've got it all under control or that we really don’t have a need.” But we do have needs and God knows we have them and He is longing to provide for us. His name is Jehovah Jireh!

Psalm 102:17 (NIV) promises, "He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; he will not despise their plea."

So, be encouraged and confident before the Lord in your prayers. Jesus cares and He will regard our prayers and not despise them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not vs. Real Faith

I remember that childhood game we used to play with flowers. We would pull its petals going in tandem saying, “He loves me, he loves me not,...